If you are looking for the best WordPress portfolio themes that fulfil all your requirements? Then, Sam Martin Portfolio themes are perfect to create a beautiful portfolio website. It helps you to showcase your professional work, personal work, skills, knowledge and thus help you get your dream job or new clients.
To find the best WordPress theme could be difficult, especially if you are doubtful of the functionality you require. Sam Martin WordPress themes are a simple way to display and organise your work along with the latest features, including typography, unlimited colors, well organised & customised code and design options.
Build a Portfolio Website with WordPress using Sam Martin Themes
To choose the right platform for your portfolio is important. WordPress.org site gives you the flexibility to build a website that not only showcases your knowledge, skills and talents but helps you get work in the corporate world.
To begin, first, you need to sign up for a WordPress hosting account. This is where your site will be live on the internet.
You also need a domain name and hosting. This will be your address and identity of the website. For example www.potenzaglobalsolutions.com
For hosting we recommend you to go for Bluehost. It is one of the largest hosting company in the world.
Once you signed up for a hosting (Bluehost) account, now you need to install the WordPress.
After installing WordPress, you have to select a Portfolio theme for your website. You can choose any theme from Sam Martin.
WordPress Portfolio Themes From Sam Martin
Sam Martin themes are elegant, clean and beautiful portfolio themes. It has many features with a focus on the display of your photos and images.
The theme has multiple page layouts for homepage, blog, services, resume skills, landing page etc. It is simple and easy to set up using the WPBakery Visual Composer.
You can customise your homepage using WPBakery Visual Composer (Page Builder), and it also allows you to drag and drop items on your website.
It is suitable for any need like freelancer, web designers, web developers, blogger, agency, startup, portfolio, resume, CV, corporates, small business, photographers or architectures.
Features Of PortFolio Themes
- It is fully responsive and retina ready
- It is fully customizable
- It is a Mobile-friendly
- It is SEO friendly
- It is compatible with WooCommerce
- It is compatible with WPML
- It is professional and fast
- It supports Right To Left(RTL)
- It supports all the major browser like Google Chrome, Bing, Opera, Internet Explorer and so on
- It supports free, paid and freemium plugins
- It supports plugins like Yoast SEO, WooCommerce, MailChimp, Contact Form 7 etc
- It also supports Google Fonts
- It has portfolio layouts
- It supports GDPR
- Media Gallery
- Content Slider
- Drag and Drop Page Builder
- Social Networks
- It supports Child Theme
- Page Builder Elements like Media Gallery, Heading, Text Block, Posts, Single Media, Icon Box, Button, Content Slider, Share, Empty Space, Author Profile, Info Box, Social Icons, Copyright, Message Box, Tabs Slider revolution.
- It supports shortcodes